“Paving the Way for People Excellence”
Turn People Skills Into Business Success
Training and Development: Workplace Skills Plans and Annual Training Reports
Danshaw Consulting facilitates the enhancement of workforce capabilities through effective skills analysis, planning and reporting by resuming the responsibilities of a Training and Skills Development Facilitator.
In accordance with the Skills Development Act and Skills Development Levy Act, we ensure accurate and on time submissions of Annual Training Reports and Workplace Skills Plans.
We advise clients on the most effective training and development strategies to improve your skills that will accelerate the achievement of business goals. This includes ensuring the necessary structures are in place for the implementation of apprenticeships and learnerships.
Training and Development offered by Danshaw Consulting:
Supervisor Development Programme (SDP)
The SDP is a medium term approach with long term benefits whereby Supervisors learn and apply essential skills required for current job demands and potential future leadership roles. Danshaw facilitates 12 monthly workshops focusing on core supervisory skills that enable these employees to lead teams towards increased productivity and revenue.
Industrial Relations Training and Skills Development for Managers
The Industrial Relations Training offered by Danshaw teaches Managers to handle day-to-day discipline in an effective and fair manner by covering the following topics:
- Labour relations and disciplinary action in the workplace
- Understanding the functions of the CCMA and Labour Department
- Substantive and Procedural fairness
- Progressive discipline steps and types of offences
- Factors that influence discipline and sanctions
- Disciplinary Inquiries
Other Training and Development Workshops offered by Danshaw Consulting
- Different Leadership and Management Styles
- Effective Planning, problem solving and decision-making
- Effective Communication Skills
- Coping with Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Coaching and Mentoring Skills
- Managing Team Performance
- Managing Day-to-Day Discipline
- Interpersonal Relations and Personal skills Development
- Motivating Teams
- Problem solving and Decision Making
- Time and Stress Management
- Team Dynamics
- Understanding Different Personalities in the Workplace
- Managing Workplace Diversity